10.5 OZ. MATTE BLACK WOODEN WICK CANDLERegular price $30.00
NOT YOUR AVERAGE CANDLE
These matte black vessels are consciously unlabeled to compliment your home décor. These candles are hand-poured with a luxurious Coconut Apricot Crème wax that provides a stronger fragrance throw and superior burning characteristics than standard soy candles.
- 100% Coconut Apricot Crème. An all-natural, vegan blend made in the U.S.
- 10.5 oz. net wax weight with 50+ hour burn time.
- American-grown wooden wicks featuring a light crackling noise.
- Made with high percentage fragrance oils.
- Spa (Fruity) - A calming and balanced fragrance. Notes: Lemongrass, Jasmine, Patchouli.
- Bamboo Forest (Woodsy) - A tranquil, captivating fragrance reminiscent of a spa. Notes: fresh leaves, green coconut, wood.
- Tropical Teakwood (Woodsy) - A sensual blend of wood and spice with hints of citrus. Notes: Teakwood, Peppercorn, Ginger, Citrus.
- Driftwood (Woodsy) - Great as a masculine or feminine scent. Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Citrus.
- Ocean Orchid (Fresh) - A year round scent suited for an upscale spa. Notes: Sea Salt, Jasmine, Tonka Bean.
- Coastal Cactus (Fresh) - A crisp and clean fragrance that will make you feel like you're in a Cabo resort. Notes: Fresh Cactus Flowers, Light Coconut.
WOODEN WICK CANDLE CARE
Wooden wick candles give a great scent throw and crackle but require a little bit of extra care. For the first burn, burn the candle for 3-4 hours until a full melt pool is achieved. Trim the wick to 1/8” before every single burn, and keep it lit for 3-4 hours each time. This will extend the life of your candle.
* All candles and wax melts are hand-poured in Austin, Texas, which means that items may have slight variances that do not affect the performance of the product.